Una celebración de familias will be held from 6:30-8 p.m. on Thursday, November 3 in the Knox Administrative Center Boardroom.
The event is geared toward Spanish-speaking families to learn about Skyward Family Access and other local services and resources available in the Olympia community. Pizza and refreshments will be available to all attendees.
Community organizations attending include:
- South Sound Reading Foundation, donating books in Spanish and English to families.
- Centro Integral Educativo de Olympia (CIELO), providing education, social services and cultural activities for Spanish-speaking and underserved communities of South Puget Sound.
- Thurston County Public Health, offering no-cost flu immunizations (ages 3-18 years).
- Choice Network, providing information about affordable health care.
- Hands on Children’s Museum, giving away free passes to the museum.
- YMCA of Olympia, giving away free passes to the local YMCAs.