Please consider nominating any of your colleagues for an Olympia School District Employee Recognition Award. We are asking that nominations be submitted by April 25 so that we can officially honor the winners at the May 22, 2017 Olympia School Board study session.
This annual tradition has become a great way to honor the hard work of those around you!
Categories for awards include:
- The Instructor (Excels in Teaching)
- The Innovator (Changes Making a Difference)
- The Unsung Hero (Goes the Extra Mile)
- The Bridge Builder (Reaches out to the Community)
- The Champion of Differences (Celebrates Diversity)
- The Coach (Supports Others)
- The Dream Team (Above and Beyond)
Click here to fill out and submit the electronic nomination form, which will be delivered to the Communications and Community Relations Department. If you have questions, please call the Communications and Community Relations Department at (360) 596-6103.
Nominations must be received by the Communications and Community Relations Department on or before 5 p.m. on Tuesday, April 25.
You must be logged in to post a comment.