Benefit Open Enrollment has begun! Please be sure to sign on to the online benefit resource portal UPoint on the school district website. On the district Home page, scroll to the bottom and click the Staff Resources tab. Select Benefits, then select WEA/UPoint benefit portal. The Washington Education Association (WEA) is offering Aetna and UnitedHealthcare medical plans, and there will be one Kaiser Permanente medical plan. Open Enrollment information is posted on our Web page!
What you need to know now:
- The benefit Open Enrollment period for 2017-18 began August 21 and continues through September 29, 2017.
- Premera is no longer a carrier for WEA Plans. Aetna, UnitedHealthcare and Kaiser Permanente are the contracted providers.
What you should do now:
Sign into UPoint to confirm your username and password and make sure you have access and to make your 17-18 benefit choices. Visit http://resources.hewitt.com/wea
If you need assistance with your username and password, please call 1-855-668-5039 and speak with an Aon Hewitt Representative.
Help is available during open enrollment:
During the Open Enrollment period, the Payroll department will host open labs with staff onsite to assist you with researching and signing up for your benefits. You do not need to preregister for these sessions. Open Labs will take place at the Knox Administrative Center:
- September 6 & 20: 4-6 p.m. Room 308
- September 13: 4-6 p.m. Room 303
- September 28 & 29: 3-6 p.m. Room 308