The OSD Portal and the Staff Intranet are employee resources available from the Olympia School District homepage.
To access the portal, click the “OSD Portal” in the header of the Olympia School District homepage. You will then be prompted to log in through the Olympia School District CAS (Central Authentication System).
The OSD portal contains links to applications requiring a password for login. In most cases, being logged in to the portal will automatically sign you in to those secondary sites.
A sampling of the applications accessed through the OSD Portal include:
- Links to: Google mail, Google calendar, Google Drive, Schoology, Skyward
- Curriculum resources: McGraw-Hill Wonders, Bridges
- Staff resources: Here’s the Scoop Employee blog, Google groups list, IEP Online
- Research Links: Destiny library catalog, Proquest databases, MyTRL
- Applications: Typing club, Google classroom, Noodle Tools
To access the Staff Intranet, click “Login” on the OSD homepage, then select “Login with Google.” The staff Intranet pages contain information including forms and documents that are only available to employees, not the general public. Only Olympia School District staff members have access to these resources.
Much of the information on the Staff Intranet was formerly located on the Staff Resources page of our old website. Staff Resources content has been moved underneath the appropriate department pages on the Intranet.
A sampling of information found on the staff Intranet includes:
- Administration Handbook
- Department pages (staff resources information has been moved underneath the appropriate department)
- Historical Staff Directory
- Translation and Interpretation
Please contact the Technology helpdesk for assistance with the OSD Portal. Email Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-596-6172.
For assistance with the Intranet, please contact Communications and Community Relations. Email us at email@example.com or call 360-596-6103.