We invite all employees districtwide to let us know about a colleague in any school or department who has done something deserving of encouragement and praise.
Here is the latest honoree!
Theresa Jones, Support Service Center Groundskeeper
“Thank you Theresa Jones for the awesome job you have done on sprucing up our grounds here at Transportation. Your hard work has shown amazing results, and we “Thank You” for that.”
Submitted by: OSD Transportation Staff
Nominate an Everyday Hero
The process is simple:
- Email the Communications and Community Relations Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) a few sentences, and no more than 200 words, about why the person deserves recognition. It’s easiest to write as if speaking directly to the colleague, such as “Thank you for helping with…” or “I really appreciated when you…”
- Write Everyday Heroes in the subject heading of the email.
- Include your first and last name as the person submitting the comments.
- Include the first and last name of the OSD employee you are recognizing.
- Include the job title and work location (school or department) of the person you are recognizing.
All submissions will be posted in this blog and archived each week.
We can’t wait to hear about all of our Everyday Heroes, because we know that every day our bus drivers, child nutrition staff, custodial employees, teachers, paraeducators, school and district office staff, and others are doing amazing work on behalf of students.