The Department of Retirement Systems Education & Outreach team will provide the following webinars March 6–8:
- 8:30 a.m. – Plan 2 (PERS, SERS, TRS)
- 1 p.m. – Getting ready for retirement (within two years)
- 4 p.m. – Plan 3 (PERS, SERS, TRS)
- 8:30 a.m. – Plan 2 (LEOFF, PSERS, WSPRS)
- 12:30 p.m. – Plan 3 distributions (PERS, SERS, TRS)
- 4 p.m. – Plan Choice (PERS, SERS, TRS)
- 8:30 a.m. – Applying for retirement online (tutorial)
- 11:30 a.m. – Washington State Deferred Compensation Program
- 3 p.m. – Purchasing an additional benefit (PSC, annuities)
Please see the webinar schedule for the link to join the webinar, and to review the full webinar schedule for additional webinars, dates and times. It is recommended that you log into the webinar 10-15 minutes in advance to test connection and sound. Please review how to join a DRS Webinar for tips on accessing the webinar, audio and sending questions. Please be aware the audio comes through your computer so you’ll need speakers or a headset. The webinars are not recorded.
This is also a reminder that some members of PERS, SERS and TRS Plan 2 have an option to transfer to Plan 3 each January. If you have the option to transfer next January, we encourage you to attend the Plan Choice webinar on Wednesday, March 7 at 4 p.m.