The Department of Retirement Systems Education & Outreach team will provide the following webinars May 8–10:
- 11:30 am – Purchasing an additional benefit (PSC/annuities for all plans)
- 2 pm – Plan 3 (PERS, SERS, TRS)
- 4 pm – Returning to work after retirement (PERS, SERS, TRS)
- 8:30am – Applying for retirement (online tutorial for all plans)
- 10 am – Deferred Compensation Program (WA State DCP)
- 4 pm – Plan 3 distribution (PERS, SERS, TRS)
- 8:30 am – DCP distribution (WA State DCP)
- 1:30 pm – Plan 2 (PERS, SERS, TRS)
- 3:00 pm – Getting ready for retirement (all plans)
Please see the webinar schedule for the link to join the webinar, and to review the full webinar schedule for additional webinars, dates and times. It is recommended that you log into the webinar 10-15 minutes in advance to test connection and sound. Please review how to join a DRS Webinar for tips on accessing the webinar, audio, and sending questions. Also, be aware the audio comes through your computer so you’ll need speakers or a headset. The webinars are not recorded.
If you are unable to attend a webinar due to your work schedule, please be advised that we have video recordings of live presentations available on our website. We also provide videos covering PERS plan 1 and TRS plan 1. The video recordings can be viewed at a time that is convenient for you.