Thank you to all who continue to submit names of employees districtwide who have done something deserving of encouragement and praise. Remember to give a shout out to one of your colleagues at your school or support building and watch for it to appear in an upcoming Everyday Heroes blog post.
Here is our latest honoree:
Kristin Pence, paraeducator, ORLA
“Kristin Pence (ORLA), Performing Arts Initiative (PAI) finance and transportation manager: Has helped put over 10,000 students into event seats this year. Goes above and beyond as she navigates a very complex system. Always focused on the needs of students. Efficient and effective to the max. And about to become an OSD classroom teacher!”
Submitted by Bob Hodges
How to nominate an Everyday Hero
- Email the Communications and Community Relations Department (email@example.com) a few sentences, and no more than 200 words, about why the person deserves recognition. It’s easiest to write as if speaking directly to the colleague, such as “Thank you for helping with…” or “I really appreciated when you…”
- Write Everyday Heroes in the subject heading of the email.
- Include your first and last name as the person submitting the comments.
- Include the first and last name of the OSD employee you are recognizing.
- Include the job title and work location (school or department) of the person you are recognizing.
You must be logged in to post a comment.