- 11:30 a.m. – Plan 3 (PERS, SERS, TRS)
- 1 p.m. – Getting ready for retirement (within two years)
- 4 p.m. – Plan choice (PERS, SERS, TRS)
- 11:30 a.m. – Plan 3 distributions (PERS, SERS, TRS)
- 2:30 p.m. – Benefit payment options at retirement
- 4 p.m. – Plan 2 (PERS, SERS, TRS)
- 8:30 a.m. – Applying for retirement online (tutorial)
- 10 a.m. – Washington State Deferred Compensation Program
- 1:30 p.m. – Purchasing an additional benefit (PSC, annuities)
- 3 p.m. – Investment basics
Please see the webinar schedule for the link to join the webinar, and to review the full schedule for additional webinars, dates and times. It’s recommended that you log into the webinar 10-15 minutes in advance to test connection and sound. Please review how to join a DRS Webinar for tips on accessing the webinar, audio, and sending questions. Please be aware the audio comes through your computer so you’ll need speakers or a headset. The webinars are not recorded.
This is also a reminder that if you are newly hired for the first time into a PERS, SERS or TRS eligible position, you have an important decision to make about your retirement. If you haven’t made your plan decision yet, we invite you to attend a live Plan Choice webinar on on Tuesday, September 4 at 4 p.m. (see webinar schedule for link to join). If you are unable to attend the webinar, you can watch the online Plan Choice video at a time that’s more convenient for you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.