As part of the district’s ongoing efforts to further enhance the accessibility of our content and engage more of our community, the Communications Department has put together a series of one-page guides on authoring accessible content.
These guides are available on the district’s Website Accessibility Resources page, and currently cover:
- Microsoft Word accessibility
- Google Docs accessibility
- Microsoft PowerPoint accessibility
- Google Slides accessibility
- SchoolMessenger Teacher Page accessibility
- Schoology page accessibility
- Exporting content to PDF for publication on the website/Schoology.
These guides are not definitive, but they cover the steps involved in authoring and publishing most content in an accessible format. If you have feedback, or suggestions for other guides, please send them to RHardy@osd.wednet.edu.