Everyday Heroes is a regular feature in this staff blog. Remember to submit names of employees districtwide who have done something deserving of encouragement and praise. Give a shout out to one of your colleagues at your school or support building and watch for it to appear in an upcoming Everyday Heroes blog post.
Here is our newest honoree:
Patty Upton, Math Specialist, Madison ES
Patty, I want to thank you for all of your tireless dedication to our staff and students. You never hesitate to lend a helping hand or an ear to listen. I cannot thank you enough for everything you do. Your leadership, collaboration and positively are infectious. I hope you know how valuable to are to each of our lives and the community at Madison!
Submitted by Jessica Martin (Duncan), Teacher, Madison ES
How to nominate an Everyday Hero
- Email the Communications and Community Relations Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) a few sentences, and no more than 200 words, about why the person deserves recognition. It’s easiest to write as if speaking directly to the colleague, such as “Thank you for helping with…” or “I really appreciated when you…”
- Write “Everyday Heroes” in the subject heading of the email.
- Include your first and last name as the person submitting the comments.
- Include the first and last name of the OSD employee you are recognizing.
- Include the job title and work location (school or department) of the person you are recognizing.
All submissions will be posted in this blog on a weekly basis and archived each week.