Everyday Heroes is a regular feature in this staff blog. Remember to submit names of employees districtwide who have done something deserving of encouragement and praise. Give a shout out to one of your colleagues at your school or support building and watch for it to appear in an upcoming Everyday Heroes blog post.
Here are our newest honorees:
Katie Anderson, Mary Gibbons and Tiki Prohim, OSD Business Office
Wanted to say a huge thank-you to Mary Gibbons, Katie Anderson and Tiki Prohim in the Business Office for answering my multitude of questions last year. Being in my first year at Communications was definitely a major download of info, and I really appreciated all of the help as I navigated the business side of my department. You guys are great! I think everyday heroes are those who do the small things (as well as the bigger stuff) day-in and day-out that make some of the biggest differences. So, thank you all!
Submitted by Arielle Allard, Communications Assistant, Communications and Community Relations Department
How to nominate an Everyday Hero
- Email the Communications and Community Relations Department (email@example.com) a few sentences, and no more than 200 words, about why the person deserves recognition. It’s easiest to write as if speaking directly to the colleague, such as “Thank you for helping with…” or “I really appreciated when you…”
- Write “Everyday Heroes” in the subject heading of the email.
- Include your first and last name as the person submitting the comments.
- Include the first and last name of the OSD employee you are recognizing.
- Include the job title and work location (school or department) of the person you are recognizing.
All submissions will be posted in this blog on a weekly basis and archived each week.