This year the Communications Department will offer a wealth of training opportunities focused on creating accessible content. Learn how to incorporate accessibility into your document workflow and efficiently create accessible content to post online.
In addition to topic specific workshops, the Communications and Community Relations Department is also excited to offer a new open workshop on accessibility. Do you have questions about creating accessible flyers, or do you have a unique document workflow? Attendees are invited to bring these and other questions to discuss and brainstorm.
More information and links for registration can be found in the Fall 2019 PD Catalog, or at the links below:
- Accessibility – MS Word & Google Docs
- Accessibility – Acrobat Pro
- Accessibility – Advanced Acrobat Pro – Tables and Forms
- Accessibility – Alt Text
- Accessibility – Semantic Structure
- Accessibility – MS PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Accessibility – Website Accessibility Note: This is not the Teacher Webpage Training which is required to post content to the web.
- Accessibility – Open Workshop
- Accessibility – Multimedia Accessibility
Beyond workshops, the Olympia School District’s Accessibility Specialist, Robert Hardy (6105), wants to help you! Please reach out with any accessibility questions, or to schedule a time to meet one-on-one. Have a great year!
You must be logged in to post a comment.