Contained within the new Winter 2019 Professional Development Catalog are even more accessibility workshops for Olympia School District staff. Learn how to incorporate accessibility into your document workflow and efficiently create accessible content to post online. Staff are also welcome to bring their existing documents and brainstorm on how to create accessible versions for the web.
This winter’s workshops include:
- MS Word & Google Docs Accessibility – 12/2/2019
- MS PowerPoint & Google Slides Accessibility – 12/16/2019
- SchoolMessenger Teacher Page Accessibility – 1/6/2020
- Alt Text – 1/13/2020
- Accessibility – Semantic Structure – 1/27/2020
- Adobe Acrobat Pro Accessibility – 2/3/2020
- Adobe Acrobat Pro Accessibility – Part 2 – 2/10/2020
- Multimedia Accessibility – 2/24/2020
Beyond workshops, the Olympia School District’s Accessibility Specialist, Robert Hardy (6105), wants to help you! Please reach out with any accessibility questions, or to schedule a time to meet one-on-one.
You must be logged in to post a comment.