New accessibility workshops for Olympia School District staff have been posted on pdEnroller. Learn how to incorporate accessibility into your document workflow and efficiently create accessible content to post online. Staff are also welcome to bring their existing documents and brainstorm on how to create accessible versions for the web.
New and upcoming workshops include:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro Accessibility – Part 1 – 2/3/2020
- Adobe Acrobat Pro Accessibility – Part 2 – 2/10/2020
- Multimedia Accessibility – 2/24/2020
- Document Accessibility– 3/2/2020
- Website Accessibility– 3/23/2020
- Multimedia Accessibility – 4/20/2020
- Adobe Acrobat Pro Accessibility – 4/27/2020
- Open Workshop – 5/11/2020
Beyond workshops, the Olympia School District’s Accessibility Specialist, Robert Hardy (6105), wants to help you! Please reach out with any accessibility questions, or to schedule a time to meet one-on-one.
You must be logged in to post a comment.