The Department of Retirement Systems’ (DRS) Education & Outreach team invites you to visit their DRS webinars webpage to sign up for the following webinars in March 2020:
- DCP Distributions
- Plan Choice
- Plan 2: PERS, SERS, TRS
- Plan 3: PERS, SERS, TRS
- Purchasing an Additional Benefit (Annuity)
- Early Retirement PERS, SERS, TRS
- Getting Ready for Retirement
- Applying for Retirement (tutorial of the online application)
- Beneficiary Options at Retirement
- Returning to Work After Retirement (PERS SERS TRS)
For date, time and link to join, please select the webinar you would like to attend. We recommend that you join the webinar 10-15 minutes in advance to test connection and sound. Please review How to Join a DRS Webinar for tips on accessing the webinar, audio and sending questions. If you encounter technical problems when joining a webinar, please call (360) 664-7930 for assistance.
Unable to attend a webinar? While the webinars are not recorded, many of the topics are available in video format by scrolling the video page of the DRS website.