The K-12 Teaching and Learning Department is pleased to announce the opening of Individual Professional Growth Grants (IPGG) for the period of June 1, 2019 to August 31, 2020 (only courses completed during this time frame will be considered).
Grant Applications Closes: April 1, 2020 by 5 p.m.
Award Notifications: June 1, 2020
Documentation of Personal Payment Due: August 30, 2020 (final date for submission)
For IPGG applications to be considered applicants must:
- Complete all questions within the IPGG grant application
- Upload the Professional Development Verification Document
- Answer Prompt 1 and Prompt 2
- Provide receipts and verification of attendance or explanation
Examples of Professional Development the IPGG Grants can fund:
- Conference Registration Fees
- Workshop Registration Fees
- Tuition for Coursework
- Fees for National Board Certification
Supports for writing the IPGG grant application:
IPGG Rubric: Rubric for Prompts and examples of Distinguished, Proficient, and Basic answers.
IPGG Application Writing Support Sessions
Stop by anytime between these hours and bring your laptop.
- Thursday March 5 from 3 – 4:30 p.m.; Knox 111, Room 271
- Monday March 23 from 3 – 4:30 p.m.; Knox 111, Room 271
The IPGG is only available to active members of the OEA bargaining unit.
For the complete IPGG grant information and to apply for the IPGG grant:
IPGG Application Packet
If you have further questions about the application process, please call or email Christa Hilinski at email@example.com (360) 596-8545 or Anne Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org (360) 596-8544.