The Department of Retirement Systems’ Education & Outreach team will provide two live webinars covering the Washington State Deferred Compensation Program (DCP):
This webinar will feature the fundamentals of DCP. Content includes:
- Minimum and maximum deferral amounts
- Income tax reductions
- Overview of investment approaches
- How to make account changes
- Withdrawal eligibility
- And more!
This webinar will dive deeper into distributions from DCP and answer the following questions:
- When can I take distributions from my DCP account?
- What are my withdrawal options?
- Can I leave my money in DCP?
- Can I complete a rollover or use my balance to purchase an annuity?
- And more!
Please select the link of the webinar you would like to attend. It is recommended to join the webinar about 10-15 minutes prior to the start to test your connection and sound. It is also recommended participants review how to join a DRS Webinar for tips on accessing the webinar, audio, and sending questions. Please note that the audio comes through your computer, so you will need speakers or a headset.
If you are unable to attend either webinar, you are invited to watch the DCP online video at your convenience.