Everyday Heroes is a regular feature in this staff blog. Remember to submit names of employees districtwide who have done something deserving of encouragement and praise. Give a shout out to one of your colleagues at your school or support building and watch for it to appear in an upcoming Everyday Heroes blog post.
Here are our newest honorees:
Capital High School Staff
I would like to nominate the entire staff at Capital High School for the outstanding job they did putting on the 2020 Graduation and Parade. The year ended abruptly for our students and the seniors missed numerous graduation traditions. The staff did an amazing job giving them an incredible send-off and started what could be a new tradition for CHS! As a parent, I couldn’t have been happier and as a CHS staff member, I couldn’t be prouder!
Submitted by Kathy Cognasso, Athletic Secretary, Capital High School
How to nominate an Everyday Hero
- Email the Communications and Community Relations Department (email@example.com) a few sentences, and no more than 200 words, about why the person deserves recognition. It’s easiest to write as if speaking directly to the colleague, such as “Thank you for helping with…” or “I really appreciated when you…”
- Write “Everyday Heroes” in the subject heading of the email.
- Include your first and last name as the person submitting the comments.
- Include the first and last name of the OSD employee you are recognizing.
- Include the job title and work location (school or department) of the person you are recognizing.
All submissions will be posted in this blog on a weekly basis and archived each week.
You must be logged in to post a comment.