The Washington State Department of Retirement Systems (DRS) will have reduced customer service availability in July due to mandatory furloughs of team members and high seasonal volumes of retirement processing.
- DRS will be closed on the following dates: July 2, 10, 17 and 24, 2020.
- DRS will be available for customer service questions via phone calls (1-800-547-6657) and emails on the following Mondays: June 29 and July 6, 13 and 20, 2020.
- Due to COVID-19, DRS remains closed to in-person customer visits and onsite services.
- Online services are still available. As always, customers can apply for retirement online.
- While most DRS team members are now working remotely, we continue to process retirement applications and benefit payments per the usual schedule.
- DRS has suspended in-person retirement planning workshops scheduled around the state and replaced them with live online webinars covering the same topics.
- DRS is conducting all job interviews and skills assessments online.
- DRS continues to monitor and promote health and safety for its team members, who are regularly updated on COVID-19 developments and best practices for slowing the spread of germs.
You must be logged in to post a comment.