Thurston County residents may register to vote online, by mail or in person for the November 3, 2020 General Election.
While there are no Olympia School District measures or candidates on the November election ballot, our district regularly shares election information with the community, including how to register to vote. Election ballots are scheduled to be mailed on October 8.
Following are voter registration deadlines for the upcoming General Election:
- October 26, 2020: Deadline to register to vote or update your current voter registration by any means other than in person.
- November 3, 2020: Register to vote or update your voter registration in person until 8 p.m. on Election Day November 3. In-person voter registration is done between now and October 13 at the Thurston County Elections Division, 2000 Lakeridge Dr. S.W., Bldg. 1, Room 118 in Olympia. Beginning on October 14, you may register to vote in person at the Thurston County Elections Division’s remote drive-thru location on the South Puget Sound Community College Mottman campus, 2011 Mottman Rd S.W., Olympia. For Voting Center hours of operation, please visit the Thurston County Auditor’s Office Elections Division website.
To register to vote you must be:
- A citizen of the United States.
- Residing at your current address for a minimum of 30 days before Election Day.
- A legal resident of Washington state.
- At least 18 years old by Election Day. (Note: Citizens may pre-register to vote at age 16 and will be automatically eligible to vote and sent a ballot during the first election after their 18th birthday).
For additional voter registration information, visit the Thurston County Auditor’s Office Elections Division webpage. You may also call (360) 786-5408 or email email@example.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.