Everyday Heroes is a regular feature in this staff blog. Remember to submit names of employees districtwide who have done something deserving of encouragement and praise. Give a shout-out to one of your colleagues at your school or support building and watch for it to appear in an upcoming Everyday Heroes blog post.
Here is our newest honoree:
Heather Muske, Teacher, Special Education, Madison Elementary School
Heather, I want to thank you for being an outstanding addition to Madison Elementary. Being new, and during this crazy time, you have been the support we have all needed. You spend countless hours loving our students, making plan after plan, supporting teachers and being truly dedicated to serving the community. I just want you to know how amazing I think you are and how much I really do appreciate all of your hard work!
Submitted by Jessica Martin, Teacher, Madison ES
How to nominate an Everyday Hero
- Email the Communications and Community Relations Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) a few sentences, and no more than 200 words, about why the person deserves recognition. It’s easiest to write as if speaking directly to the colleague, such as “Thank you for helping with…” or “I really appreciated when you…”
- Write “Everyday Heroes” in the subject heading of the email.
- Include your first and last name as the person submitting the comments.
- Include the first and last name of the OSD employee you are recognizing.
- Include the job title and work location (school or department) of the person you are recognizing.
All submissions will be posted in this blog on a weekly basis and archived each week.
You must be logged in to post a comment.