Below is a message sent to all OSD employees on Friday, November 20 as a reminder that SEBB Open Enrollment ends on Monday, November 23.
Time is running out…
Are you planning to:
- Change your medical or dental plan?
- Add a dependent to your SEBB medical or dental plan?
- Update your spouse or state-registered domestic partner premium attestation or tobacco use premium surcharge?
Changes may be made through SEBB My Account until 11:59 pm on Monday, November 23, 2020. If you requested a paper form from your benefits administrator, the benefits administrator must receive the form no later than Monday, November 23, 2020.
- The SEBB Program helpline (1-855-648-3100) is available on Friday, November 20 and Monday, November 23 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. only. The helpline will no longer be available for calls after November 23, 5 p.m.
- The helpline is intended for questions about SEBB My Account (SMA) regarding topics such as screen navigation and document uploads, and assisting with navigation and SAW questions regarding SMA during OE.
Or, maybe you plan to:
- Enroll or re-enroll in the Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) or Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
- Enroll online through the Navia Benefit Solutions website. If you are enrolling by completing the paper form, Navia Benefit Solutions must receive the form no later than Monday, November 23, 2020.
Smoking Attestation – You do NOT have to re-attest each year to the smoking surcharge. You only need to re-attest if there has been a change in your smoking habits.
Please contact your benefits administrator at email@example.com with any questions.