Read the latest version (Version 4.8) of the OSD COVID-19 Pandemic Return to Work Safety Plan. The most current version of the plan is posted on both the staff Intranet and on the district website. Be sure to bookmark the link above for easy access. For those who prefer to visit the webpages where it is posted, the plan is shared in the following locations:
- Staff Intranet under Departments, Safety & Risk Management
- District Website: Support Services Department
- District Website: COVID-19 Response Protocol
- District Website: In-Person and Remote Learning Updates
The latest updates to the plan include:
- Page 2: New hyperlink to Department of Health “Tools to Prepare for Provision of In-Person Learning among K-12 Students at Public and Private Schools during the COVID-19 Pandemic.”
- Page 11: Updated verbiage in COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire questions.
- Page 12: New hyperlinks to Washington State K-12 School Testing Guidance, and Thurston County Public Health and Social Services COVID-19 Testing Site.
Please remember to follow all safety and health protocols outlined in the plan.