Interested in being kept up to date on some of the most exciting stories and news items from schools across our district? Take a few minutes and check out the February edition of our Spotlight on Success newsletter!
Here are a few of the articles in this month’s Spotlight on Success newsletter:
- Students throughout OSD celebrate Black History Month
- OSD Optional Elementary Programs
- First day of hybrid in-person learning photos from across the district
- Kris Larson, Distinguished Grad, Olympia High School Class of 1984
- Pioneer students celebrate Month of Compassion with valentines project
Spotlight on Success is published monthly by the Olympia School District Communications Department. If there is something worthy of recognition taking place in your building (or classroom) that you feel deserves to be highlighted, please let us know. Simply email the OSD Communications Department at email@example.com with your ideas and contact information and we will be in touch.
We hope you enjoy this edition of Spotlight on Success!
You must be logged in to post a comment.