Middle and high school staff are invited to register for a virtual workshop developed and presented by Maureen Underwood & Associates, national experts in suicide prevention, in partnership with the Olympia School District Education Foundation (OSDEF).
All middle and high school staff are invited to learn:
- Facts about suicide risk in youth.
- Tools to recognize suicide risk in your students.
- How to be a trusted adult in a student’s life.
- Tips on maintaining a trauma informed classroom.
- Techniques to implement self care in your own life.
Please click on the link below to register on the staff intranet (be sure to log in to Google to access the intranet):