Nominations are open for the Olympia School District Employee Recognition Awards for the 2020-21 School Year.
All nominations are due by 4 p.m. on Monday, May 10, 2021. Winners will be honored at the May 27 Olympia School Board meeting. Please fill out and submit the online nomination form. A screening committee will review the nominations.
Please consider nominating your colleagues for an Olympia School District Employee Recognition Award. There are five categories:
- The Innovator “Changes Making a Difference” – Any staff member who demonstrates innovative strategies that significantly improve the district mission.
- The Champion of Differences “Celebrates Diversity” – Any staff member who, by their actions, celebrates the values and differences of individual groups.
- The Unsung Hero “Goes the Extra Mile” – Any staff member who continually gets results with little or no fanfare.
- The Coach “Supports Others” – Any staff member who plays a unique role in enabling others to excel.
- The Dream Team “Above and Beyond” – Any group of staff members working together to help students succeed in or out of the classroom.