Everyday Heroes is a regular feature in this staff blog. Remember to submit names of employees districtwide who have done something deserving of encouragement and praise. Give a shout-out to one of your colleagues at your school or support building and watch for it to appear in an upcoming Everyday Heroes blog post.
Here are our newest honorees:
Matthew Murdock, Electrician, Paul Sierra, HVAC Technician, and Derek Kramer, HVAC Technician, Support Service Center
Garfield would like to recognize Matthew Murdock, Paul Sierra and Derek Kramer from the Electrical/HVAC OSD Team. They promptly came to fix our Reader Board problem and discovered other issues in our building that needed to be fixed. Thank you for taking such good care of our school!!
Submitted by Brendon Chertok, Principal, and Michell Orwig, Office Manager, Garfield Elementary School
How to nominate an Everyday Hero
- Email the Communications and Community Relations Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) a few sentences, and no more than 200 words, about why the person deserves recognition. It’s easiest to write as if speaking directly to the colleague, such as “Thank you for helping with…” or “I really appreciated when you…”
- Write “Everyday Heroes” in the subject heading of the email.
- Include your first and last name as the person submitting the comments.
- Include the first and last name of the OSD employee you are recognizing.
- Include the job title and work location (school or department) of the person you are recognizing.
All submissions will be posted in this blog on a weekly basis and archived each week.
You must be logged in to post a comment.