Thurston County residents may register to vote online, by mail or in person for the November 2, 2021 General Election.
There are two Olympia School Board positions on the ballot:
- Mark Boyer and Darcy Huffman are vying for the District 3 seat that will be vacated by Director Leslie Huff.
- Scott Clifthorne and Don Mitchell are running for the District 5 position, currently held by Scott Clifthorne.
Election ballots are scheduled to be mailed on October 7, 2021.
The following are voter registration deadlines for the upcoming General Election:
- October 25, 2021: Last day to register to vote or update your current voter registration by any means other than in person.
- November 2, 2021: Register to vote or update your current voter registration in person and drive-thru only until 8 p.m. on Election Day November 2. In-person/drive-thru voter registration is done at the Thurston County Elections Division, 2400 Evergreen Park Dr. S.W., Olympia.
To register to vote you must be:
- A citizen of the United States.
- Residing at your current address for a minimum of 30 days before Election Day.
- A legal resident of Washington state.
- At least 18 years old by Election Day. (Note: Citizens may pre-register to vote at age 16 and will be automatically eligible to vote and sent a ballot during the first election after their 18th birthday).
For additional voter registration information, visit the Thurston County Auditor’s Office Elections Division webpage. You may also call (360) 786-5408 or email email@example.com.