Linked below you will find a viewable Google Sheet which includes both the current OSD Office Directory and the OSD Schools & Resources Directory. There are two tabs in this Google Sheet that you can toggle to/from in the bottom left-hand corner of your browser.
This document can be printed off as a single page, front/back piece.*
To print just follow these simple instructions:
- Open the One-Page OSD Office Directory.
- Select the print icon, or go to ‘File’ and ‘Print’.
- This takes you to ‘Print Settings. In the top right-hand corner of the page select the pull-down menu that reads ‘Current Sheet’ and change that to ‘Workbook’.
- Select ‘Next’ in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- The print dialogue box will open on your computer.
- Interested in printing on a single sheet of paper? Select ‘Two-Sided Print’ in your print settings. You will want to print with a ‘Long Edge Binding’ so that the directory prints in portrait layout.
- Select ‘Print’.
This is a “live document,” posted on the staff intranet, that is maintained by the OSD Communications and Community Relations Department. Should there be any changes needed, please let us know at email@example.com. We will get these updates/change requests made and they will be available immediately to anyone accessing this document.
We hope this is a useful tool for all employees!
*Please note that only OSD employees have the ability to access/print this document.