What: Panorama Fall Survey is a survey that our students, families and staff members will take to gauge our overall well-being. Some of the items we explore include:
- Do our students feel a strong sense of belonging?
- Do our families feel like they are heard?
- Do our staff feel supported?
The data that we receive from our Panorama survey will inform much of our decision-making.
- Using Panorama makes the well-being of students, families and staff the fundamental value in all decision-making and actions.
- The Panorama climate survey (in Fall and in Spring) is the bare minimum of hearing from our students and our families to inform our decision-making. While we need to make sure we have multiple ways of hearing from and partnering with our students and families, the climate survey is one of the unique opportunities we can potentially hear from all of our students and families.
Panorama Fall Survey: November 15 – November 30
Panorama Spring Survey: April 18 – May 2
(Please check with your school when they will host the Panorama Fall Survey)
- Students will take the Panorama survey in class (as designated by each school).
- Staff and families will be provided a Panorama survey link to complete through multiple communication tools including emails, newsletters, blog posts, etc.
Additional Information regarding Accessibility:
- Surveys are provided in multiple languages including English, Spanish and Vietnamese.