Everyday Heroes is a regular feature in this staff blog. Remember to submit names of employees districtwide who have done something deserving of encouragement and praise. Give a shout-out to one of your colleagues at your school or support building and watch for it to appear in an upcoming Everyday Heroes blog post.
Here are our newest honorees:
Jaime Sproul and Marjorie Jenne, Knox 111 Administrative Building
Both of these ladies have been instrumental in helping the Assistive Technology team get trainings up and running and problem-solving any issues that occurred. They have been patient and kind as we navigated this new endeavor as a team. Thank you for all you do ladies!
Submitted by the Assistive Technology Team: Meghan Hanson, Jennalyn Burke and Suzie Anthony, Knox 111 Administrative Building
How to nominate an Everyday Hero
- Email the Communications and Community Relations Department (email@example.com) a few sentences, and no more than 200 words, about why the person deserves recognition. It’s easiest to write as if speaking directly to the colleague, such as “Thank you for helping with…” or “I really appreciated when you…”
- Write “Everyday Heroes” in the subject heading of the email.
- Include your first and last name as the person submitting the comments.
- Include the first and last name of the OSD employee you are recognizing.
- Include the job title and work location (school or department) of the person you are recognizing.
All submissions will be posted in this blog on a weekly basis and archived each week.