The Olympia School District Education Foundation recently adopted a new three-year strategic plan. Feedback provided last spring by OSD staff and students through several focus groups and by families through a survey was critical to the final document, which is comprised of five overarching priorities:
- Increase community awareness of the Foundation.
- Develop a Board of Trustees and leadership that is representative of our community.
- Ensure the Foundation’s long-term fiscal viability.
- Enhance and continue to evaluate the Foundation’s current programs.
- Expand the Foundation’s programs.
More details are available via an executive summary, which can be found on the Foundation’s website.
Questions or comments can be directed to OSDEF Executive Director Katy Johansson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 596-6110.