Everyday Heroes is a regular feature in this staff blog. Remember to submit names of employees districtwide who have done something deserving of encouragement and praise. Give a shout-out to one of your colleagues at your school or support building and watch for it to appear in an upcoming Everyday Heroes blog post.
Here is our newest honoree:
Sam Logan, Data Systems Developer, Technology/Knox 111 Administrative Center
I would like to express how thankful I am for Sam Logan in the development team. He has continually had to listen to me ask for better ways for staff to use the ETRS system. I am NOT a tech savvy person so explaining what I need or want and trying to interpret my meaning, he has been patient and kind and magically makes it work. He just improved the allocated hours for staff to now see what is remaining when in ETRS. This will be SUCH a helpful tool for staff. Thank you so much for all you do for the district! It is GREATLY appreciated!
Submitted by Tonya Palmer, Payroll Supervisor, Payroll/Knox 111 Administrative Center
How to nominate an Everyday Hero
- Email the Communications and Community Relations Department (email@example.com) a few sentences, and no more than 200 words, about why the person deserves recognition. It’s easiest to write as if speaking directly to the colleague, such as “Thank you for helping with…” or “I really appreciated when you…”
- Write “Everyday Heroes” in the subject heading of the email.
- Include your first and last name as the person submitting the comments.
- Include the first and last name of the OSD employee you are recognizing.
- Include the job title and work location (school or department) of the person you are recognizing.
All submissions will be posted in this blog on a weekly basis and archived each week.
You must be logged in to post a comment.