Do you have a district-issued credit card? Do you travel as part of your job? Do you manage credit cards for your program or school? Do you occasionally check out a procurement/credit card? If so, please read further.
Each October staff fill out their annual employee agreement regarding credit card use. If you use a district-issued credit card, we need you to read and sign this agreement. Beginning October 4, Skyward will prompt you to complete the 2022-23 SY CC MOU. This is a requirement to use district procurement cards (credit cards).
Please review each of the attestations carefully in order to ensure your understanding and compliance. Acknowledgement of all items is required to use a district procurement card.
We’d like to remind you of the following:
- I will avoid transactions requiring a credit card fee.
- I will not use the card for technology purchases over $40 per item and I will ensure that digital downloaded content will be saved to a district device. (Contact the Technology Department with any questions)
- I will not use the card for gas purchases if I am claiming mileage. Fuel purchases CANNOT be charged on travel or building/department credit cards. (Employees are “reimbursed” for fuel via claiming mileage OR when a district vehicle is in use, the vehicle includes a credit card for associated fuel purchases. Purchasing fuel with the credit card for a pre-approved rental car is OK.)
- I will ensure food/meal purchases are completed in compliance with the district’s Group Meal Policy, including per-diem amounts.
- I will not use the card to purchase gift cards, gas cards, postage stamps, or any other items considered cash or cash equivalent per the WA State Auditor’s Office.
- I understand I am responsible for providing original, itemized receipts for all charges against this card promptly after purchase.
- I am mindful that all purchases must be shipped to a Olympia School District entity/address (e.g. building address). Therefore, shipments should never be made to a personal address.
- I understand that failure to adhere to the above district guidelines may result in termination of the district-issued procurement card privilege.
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about items listed on the complete form. Please email email@example.com so that we may answer you directly.
Also remember, the Skyward form process is helpful because we can eliminate paper processing for the employee. However, the Skyward form system is less intuitive than other systems; after you fill out the attestations (double check that all check boxes are checked), look at the top of the screen for the red wording that states “I have completed this step.” Check that box, then select “Next” in the lower right-hand corner. On the next screen, check the box stating “I have completed this online form” and select “Finish” in the lower right-hand corner.
You must be logged in to post a comment.