Open enrollment is your opportunity to make changes to your benefit plans. All changes made during open enrollment are effective January 1, 2023.
SEBB Benefit Information:
- What changes can you make? Learn about the changes you can make on the HCA website under Open Enrollment.
- Learn about the changes for the 2023 SEBB Benefits – SEBB has important changes for 2023 regarding Kaiser Options Access PPO plans and Premera Peak Care EPO Plans. Make sure to visit the HCA website under Open Enrollment to understand how these changes affect you.
- How do I make changes? Log in to SEBB my Account and submit your changes between October 31 and November 21, 2022.
- Look for your SEBB Intercom newsletter – It was mail/emailed by Health Care Authority and has important information regarding open enrollment.
- October 31: Open Enrollment Begins
- November 1-10: In-person benefit fairs are scheduled at eight locations around the state.
- November 2: SEBB Facebook Live Q&A about open enrollment at 4 p.m.
- November 21: Last day to make changes to your SEBB benefits.
- January 1, 2023: New plan year begins. Open enrollment changes become effective.
NW Benefit Advisors Information:
- What plans are offered? – Short Term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, Genomic Life, Hospital, Permanent Life Insurance with Long Term Care, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft, Pet Insurance, and PayActiv.
- What changes can you make? Learn about the changes you can make on NW Benefit Advisors website.
- Learn about the voluntary benefit options – Sign up for a voluntary benefit webinar with one of the many providers.
- How do I enroll or make changes? Schedule a telephone appointment on their website or click to schedule.
If you have questions about your benefits or SEBB my account, please contact your benefits administrator Amy Griffin at email@example.com.