Ballots for the November 8, 2022 General Election have been sent to registered voters and must be mailed or dropped off in postage-free ballot drop boxes by Election Day to be counted.
While there are no Olympia School District measures or candidates on the November 8 election ballot, our district regularly shares election information with the community, including how to register to vote and a reminder to vote on Election Day.
Ballot drop boxes are open 24 hours a day during elections and will continue to accept ballots until 8 p.m. on Election Day. For a list of drop box locations in the Olympia School District, visit the Thurston County Auditor’s Office Elections Division website.
There is still one more opportunity to register to vote or update your current voter registration for the November 8 General Election:
- November 8, 2022: Register to vote or update your current voter registration in person only until 8 p.m. on Election Day November 8, 2022 at any county Auditor’s Office, voting center or any other designated location. The Thurston County Auditor’s Office Elections Division is located at 2400 Evergreen Park Dr. S.W., Olympia, WA 98502.
To register to vote you must be:
- A citizen of the United States.
- Residing at your current address for a minimum of 30 days before Election Day.
- A legal resident of Washington state.
- At least 18 years old by Election Day. (Note: Citizens may pre-register to vote at age 16 and will be automatically eligible to vote and sent a ballot during the first election after their 18th birthday).
For additional voter registration information, visit the Thurston County Auditor’s Office Elections Division webpage. You may also call (360) 786-5408 or email email@example.com. For more information about ballot items, read the Thurston County Official Local Voters’ Pamphlet.
You must be logged in to post a comment.