The OSD Equity Policy Steering Committee invites you to host or participate in a focus group to share your thoughts, ideas, and recommendations. The information collected will inform the district’s plan for delivering education and services in a culturally appropriate and just environment.
Are you able to provide insights, unique perspectives, and personal experiences on the topic of equity? If yes, then we invite you to lead a focus group!
To make the process go smoothly, we have a focus group moderator toolkit that has valuable information like:
- Planning the Discussion,
- Reviewing the Process,
- Setting Norms,
- A script to guide the conversation, complete with questions,
- And how to follow up with participants.
Please visit the OSD Equity Policy Development webpage for more information or select one of the links below:
- Send questions to Equity@osd.wednet.edu
- Submit questions to the Equity Team – Questions form
- OSD Equity Policy Focus Group – Interest and Event Registration Form
- OSD Equity Policy Focus Group – Confirmed Events Form
- Interpretation Services – Contact Adam Stilz in Teaching and Learning by phone at (360) 596-8540 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to obtain information or interpretation services assistance.