When: Wednesday, April 26, 5:30 – 8 p.m.
Where: Jefferson Middle School, 2200 Conger Ave. NW, Olympia
- 5:30 p.m. – Dinner and childcare provided for children in grades K-5
- 6 – 7 p.m. – NAMI Presentation (see details below)
- 7 – 8 p.m. – Resource Fair with local mental health programs and providers
Presentation by NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) for families with middle and high school aged youth.
- Mental health warning signs
- Facts and statistics
- How to talk with your child
- How to get help for your child if needed
- Personal Testimony from a young adult who has lived
- experience with mental health condition
Spanish and Vietnamese Interpreters will be available. This event is being sponsored by the YMCA and the Olympia Education Foundation.
For questions email email@example.com or call (360) 624-2930
Visit the OSD Community Flyers for more details (English, Spanish, Vietnamese)
You must be logged in to post a comment.